- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health] or the Community Information Center at 772-287-1652 [Martin County Florida]
- There are 379,619 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. 5,459 people have died. There are 3,250 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Martin County, 54 people have died; 3,896 confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lucie County, 87 people have died. [Florida Department of Health]
- The CDC recommends that all people leaving their homes wear a cloth face mask. Click here to learn how you can make one with what you have at home.
- Visit the Martin County community website for information on food distribution, unemployment assistance, and resources for seniors and veterans.
- Cleveland Clinic and Florida Community Health Centers will be administering COVID-19 tests by appointment only.
Cleveland Clinic: Martin North Hospital, 200 SE Hospital Avenue in Stuart, and Tradition Hospital, 10000 SW Innovation Way in Port St. Lucie; Call 772-419-3360
Florida Community Health Centers: 15858 SW Warfield Blvd., Indiantown, FL 34956; Call 772-597-3596
- Testing locations directions and hours:
Martin North Hospital: 200 SE Hospital Ave. Stuart, Florida 34994. Testing hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Tradition Hospital: 10000 SW Innovation Way Port St. Lucie, Florida 34987. Testing hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.